Friday, September 27, 2019

Random Pickup: Chuck Nasty

Charlie Blackmon is a baseball player that I really love. He's just a really solid all-around ball player, and theres a ton to love about him:
  • He's been an all-star in three straight seasons
  • Lifetime .304 hitter
  • 2017 NL Batting Champ
  • His nickname is "Chuck Nasty"
  • He has a sweet beard
  • Even after hitting stardom in the MLB, he drove the same car he drove in high school. 
I've been keeping my eye on several 2009 Bowman Chrome autos of Charlie's for a while. They're a bit pricey, but after several months of watching I finally found a good deal. Of course I made sure to get the refractor version, #/500.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

P



4 comments:

  1. Nice card! He's sort of an under-the-radar PC guy for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! I always like seeing his pre-beard cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Chuck Nasty is a favorite of mine. Don't forget my contests!

    ReplyDelete