Monday, November 18, 2013

Free Stuff!

Today I'm here to present a unique opportunity to my fellow bloggers: FREE STUFF!

Not just any stuff, but 5 packs of early 90's football cardboard. Hard to resist, right? One of them even comes with a piece of gum that's over two decades old!!

I received these as a throw-in in an eBay purchase. I have very little interest in these types of cards, but I know there are some people out there that can offer a warm, loving home!

First come, first serve. Just drop me a comment or an e-mail.

Thanks for reading, 
Nate


3 comments:

  1. I'd happily take them if they're still available!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are yours! Shoot me your address at nsbell440@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete