Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Trade Bait Tuesday

I stole that flashy title from my good buddy Alex over at Chavez Ravining. Unlike Alex, however, there's no way in hell that I can consistently keep this up as a weekly tradition. Admittedly, it's also a total coincidence that I've happened to have the time to do this a Tuesday. Hopefully I can get on and post some trade bait more often.

Below are pictures of a bunch of random baseball parallels, inserts, and rookies that are up for trade!










Drop a comment if you're interested in anything. If you have any questions, let me know! 

Last thing, I have recently published similar trade bait posts that are worth checking out:

This page has all of my 2014 Gypsy Queen Trade Bait. Everything pictured is available, aside from the James Shields blue border and the Xander Bogaerts mini which have been traded away.

And this page has a ton of autos and relic cards that are for trade. There are few cards on that page that have also been traded away, so check with me before getting your hopes too high!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to trade for the Tulowitzki X Fractor and the Cuddyer gold sparkle along with any other Rockies you would like to move. I'm sure I can find some Buccos for you. Hit me back if interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're yours. Shoot me an email at nsbell440@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Thanks for the shout out. I actually haven't done any trade bait on my blog in about 2 weeks :o

    Sometimes blogging takes a backdoor to school, but I will some more trade bait up soon,

    ReplyDelete