Monday, April 21, 2014

2014 Topps Gypsy Queen TRADE BAIT!

Good evening friends. I've finally gotten around to sorting all of my GQ from this year, and I was able to amass a Pirates team set from Judson's group break. 

Speaking of that group break, it gave me a TON of dupes and extra trade bait. I had the Pirates and Red Sox, so you'll see a theme here. I also ripped a few hobby packs from my LCS. I've set aside all the cards I want. Here's what I don't:


The mini's. Mostly Sox. There's a nice Ted Williams variation in there.


Judson actually pulled two Jeff Locke auto's, and I only need one. That Shields card looks sick with the blue border, /499.


Some inserts above. And more...


And lastly, the numbered mini's...


Nothing too crazy here, although I imagine that the Bogaerts RC holds some nice value.

So, let me know if you see anything you like! I also have TONS of base cards from Red Sox and Pirates (probably a few full teams sets). You can reach me, as always, at nsbell440@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment