Wednesday, April 9, 2014

CONTEST WINNER - ANNOUNCED!

A big thank you to everyone who participated in my second ever contest!

This contest had less entries than my first, with exactly 40 entries - still a very nice number.

I'd also like to extend an even bigger thank you to those who promoted or "pimped" the contest on their blogs. I'm still quite new to the blogosphere and it means a lot to me that everyone is willing to spread the word.


Quick reminder, here's what's on the line...


I threw all entries into random.org, and randomized 14 times as promised. Here are the results:


Congratulations to Andrew over at Need More Cardboard on the win! Andrew, shoot me your address at nsbell440@gmail.com. I should be able to get your cards out this week!

Thanks again to everyone for your participation. Overall, I received a good amount of positive feedback for a football card giveaway. That may be the subject of next months contest...

Congrats Andrew!


2 comments:

  1. So close for the Penguin.
    Congrats to Andrew and thanks for hosting another contest Nathan

    ReplyDelete