Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Trade Bait Update - All Baseball Auto's and Memorabilia Cards

Call me a horder. You'd be spot on. I used to have a fetish for jersey cards. I still really like them, but they're not as exciting as they used to be. The bottom line here is that I have too many that don't fit anywhere into my collections. I also have some autographs that I have no use for. 

Here's what I'm hoping. I'm hoping that there are some collectors out there that can give these cards a good home. If you see anything here that you really like, please drop a comment or shoot me an e-mail at nsbell440@gmail.com. If you're looking for details about any of the cards (some are numbered on the back and such), I'd be happy to fill you in.

Many of these cards carry some good value. I'm not just passing out charity, but I am generous trader. Again: If you see something you like, please reach out! Everything here is available. 

These images will also be posted onto my trade bait page.

I have tons of basketball and football memorabilia cards as well; stay tuned for posts on those!














2 comments:

  1. I'd love that Gyorko, but don't think I have anything that'd catch your eye at the moment. If I end up with a decent Pirate hit or something you'd like in the near future, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll hang into it for you Gavin. Let me know when you're ready for a trade!

      Delete