Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Take My 2014 Topps S1 Parallels and Inserts, For I Need Them Not

So far I've only bought two hanger boxes of Series 1. I'm happy with that, because I'm on a pretty tight budget as of now. It also helps that I'm not in love with S1, although it does offer some good stuff- none which I've pulled. In my opinion, everything I've pulled is crap. Big lack of Pirates too, which is disappointing. 

Here's all the crap that I've pulled. It's all for trade, and it won't take much in exchange for you to take them home. If you're interested, drop a comment or shoot me an email at nsbell440@gmail.com!








Thanks for reading, Nate

8 comments:

  1. I Have some pirates for that blue Tui!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nate,
    I'd love that yellow Segura and those two 89 mini's. I've got a nice Grilli gold and Garrett Jones Blue plus I can dig up some other goodies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested in the blue Matt Carpenter if it's not already spoken for. I'm sure I have some expendable Pirates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's yours. Shoot me your address at: nsbell440@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. I think I already mentioned it to you, but I'm very interested in that Tyson Ross yellow card. I'm sending you a yellow Pirate as well, I can't remember who it is, though. I wanna say Garret Jones.

    ReplyDelete