Monday, February 10, 2014

CONTEST WINNER - ANNOUNCED!

First off I'd like to extend a HUGE thank you to everyone who participated in my first ever contest!! I had exactly 60 entries, which is way more than I could have ever hoped for. I'd also like to extend an even bigger thank you to those who promoted or "pimped" the contest on their own blogs. I'm still quite new to the blogosphere and it means a lot to me that everyone was willing to spread the word.

Quick reminder, here's what's on the line...


I threw all 60 entries into random.org and shuffled twice- a nice, simple number. So without further ado, here are the results:



And there you have it! Please join me in giving a big congratulations to Chunter! 

Chunter's a collector that I hadn't previously connected with. He runs two blogs - A Pack To Be Named Later and Chipp 'n' Dale. He's also on Twitter, @wordriht. Chunter- please shoot me your address at nsbell440@gmail.com.

As for my feelings on this contest, it was everything I had hoped it would be. As far as entries, there was basically an equal number from both the blog and from Twitter. Becuase of the success of the contest, I'll definitely hold more in the future. One change I'd like to make is stick to one media outlet per contest, to reward my blog followers and Twitter followers separately. 

Again, thanks to all who participated and congrats to Chunter! For those who didn't win, fear not- there are more contests on the Big 44 Horizon!




1 comment:

  1. Damn.. I did terrible.
    lol
    Thank you for running the contest and look forward to more.
    Dont be afraid to join mine
    = )
    Number 7 coming up later today

    ReplyDelete