Monday, October 28, 2013

Some Very Awesome Tradebait

Hello fellow bloggers! If you're a fan of Bowman Chrome, please listen up! 

Not too long ago, I ordered a case of 2013 Bowman Chrome baseball. To make an extremely long story extremely short, I still have a handful of factory sealed, unopened hobby boxes. 

Why do I mention this? TRADE BAIT! I've busted plenty of boxes lately, and I'd really like to dump these boxes off to people who want them. In return, I'd like to get some nice cards, of course. I'm looking mostly for auto's and low numbered cards. If you didn't know, I'm a Pirates and Steelers fan... However, I collect all different types of baseball, basketball, and football cards. If you think you can match the value of one of these hobby boxes, please don't hesitate to contact me. Drop a comment or shoot me an email at nsbell440@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!





1 comment:

  1. I'd be interested in snagging one of those boxes from you. While I don't have a ton of Pirates stuff to offer, I do have a ton of other trade bait listed on my blog. See if there is anything on there that you'd be interested in. I'd also be interested in any Orioles cards you might have pulled from the boxes you are willing to get rid of. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete