Thursday, October 10, 2013

A fun trade with Hot Corner

About three weeks ago, I completed a very enjoyable trade with Pat over at Hot Corner Cards. Pat's a huge Tigers fan, so I sent him a couple nice Verlander cards, and some commons for a set he's working on.

I didn't ask for anything specific in return. I just told him I'm a Pirates fan, and I'll take anything ! He sent over some really nice cards, and hit just about every recognizable Pirate from the last 20 years. Names such as: Zack Duke, Oliver Perez, Jack Wilson, Freddy Sanchez, Brian Giles, Jason Bay, Bobby Bonilla, Nate McClouth, Nyjer Morgan, Jose Guillen, and Jason Kendall. 

I'd say all that's missing from a list like that is Lastings Milledge and Barry Bonds. Aside from all the nostalgia, Pat also hooked me up with an awesome Starling Marte Parallel from Topps Opening Day:



Pat, thanks so much for the awesome cards. Sorry it took me so long to get around to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment