Monday, April 27, 2015

CONTEST RESULTS! Hamburger Time

And the results are in! The Big 44 Reincarnation Contest has concluded with a disappointing number of entries. One person that wont be disappointed is our winner!

A reminder of what we're playing for:



2013 Topps Target Red Ryan Ludwick 
2014 Topps Miguel Montero Wal-Mart Blue Parallel
2013 Bowman Chrome Elvis Andrus Refractor
2013 Topps Chrome Starlin Castro Purple Parallel
2013 Topps Chrome David Ortiz Die Cut
2012 Topps Mark Hamburger "Golden Moments" Auto


And the winner is.....


San Jose Fuji! 

Please join me in congratulating him. Fuji, curious- why Topps 2008?! 

Thank you all for playing and for sharing your stories. Also a special shout to Gavin for pimping my post. Gavin,  you'll be receiving a bonus as well for your generosity! Please shoot me an email with your address (Padres and Chargers, right?)

Fuji, I'll need your address too, of course. I'm at nsbell440@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the contest! Sorry the turnout wasn't what you were hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nathan! Totally missed this post. I'll shoot you my address in a few minutes.

    As for the 2008 Topps design... that was pretty much the year I reentered the hobby... and I really liked that particular design. It sort of gives off this retro vibe that I like in cards.

    Thanks again for this cool contest. I'm on a roll. I think this is the third contest I've won in the past two months. Maybe I should play the lottery.

    ReplyDelete