Friday, August 9, 2013

4 Repacks of 2012 Bowman Football

I recently had the privilege of picking up some 2012 Bowman Football packs for a very reasonable price. With preseason football underway, it may be time for me to focus on some football cards! 



 They make it very clear that there are three rookie cards in each pack, which is awesome news for such a loaded draft class. I hoping to pull some big names, and I was lucky enough to do so!


 Mr. Griffin III made a double appearance in these packs! Even better, both are inserts! I'm not a huge fan of the base card design, but these two inserts are on a better level. The Accolades insert is very sharp. I love the fact that the Bowman logo and RC stamp are both in gold. It adds a nice touch. 

I also pulled a Russel Wilson base card. Overall, very fun repacks to tear open! 

As always, thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment